Tuesday, May 26, 2015
It is an Even Day
- 8th grade softball practice will be held at the batting cages today at 2 O’clock.
- Any 8th grade girls going out for basketball in 9th grade please see Mrs. Storhoff today.
- ALL band students: remember to bring your band instruments home for the summer! Enjoy your summer and relax! Ms. Hahn, Mr. Cody and Mr. Bliven
- Reminder: all lunch accounts must be paid by the end of the day.
- The lost and found is located in the office. Please come take a look. Anything left will be taken to the Depot soon.
- Remember to do your part and save reusable school supplies for next year. Any unwanted school supplies can be brought to room 317, Mrs. Casterton’s room. All paper, plastic, metal and cardboard should go in the recycling containers found in each classroom. Thanks for being Earth friendly!
- Information on the Summer Sports Excel Program for middle school students is in the office. If you’re interested in registering for this please stop by the office to pick up a form.